From basic to advanced ... see below to select which is the right one for you.
|Our Servers (SaaS)
|Responsive web design (v8)
|Assign Reviews (Auto Match & Manual)
|Conflict Detection (Automated & Manual)
|At-a-Glance Progress Summary
|Submission Acceptance / Rejection
|Data Export in CSV, XML, Excel
|Submission and Reviewer Import
|User Login Recovery
|Privacy Features & Consent Checkboxes
|UTF-8 Compliant and Multilingual*
|Custom Acceptance Types
|Advocate Assign Reviews
|Reviewer File Uploads
|Auto Assignment on Submission
|Multiple File Upload Types
|ACM Copyright Export
|ORCID Review Credit
|Web and Mobile Program*
OpenConf Professional Edition is an advanced system providing over a dozen modules of extended peer-review and event management functionality. In addition to the Plus Edition features below, the Professional Edition includes priority technical support and the ability to: customize forms, accept payment to make a submission, auto assign reviews on submission, submit review credits to ORCiD, check submissions for plagiarism*, accept multiple uploads per submission, create a program and publish it online for both the web and mobile devices, and other features to facilitate copyright collection for ACM and IEEE events.
Purchase a Professional License
to install OpenConf on your server
OpenConf Plus Edition includes all the basics of a peer-review and abstract management system, plus: technical support, reviewer bidding, committee discussion, reviewer file upload, author rebuttal, online proceedings, custom acceptance types, and the ability to add or remove pre-defined submission and review form fields.
OpenConf Community Edition is the right option if you:
- just need the basics: submission, review assignment, online reviews, scoring, acceptance and notification
- know what PHP and MySQL are, and have access to a web server that supports them
- are able to install and maintain the software yourself without external assistance
- do not require any of OpenConf's advanced modules
- are not being paid for providing OpenConf-related services
- have 3 or less events per calendar year
- agree to abide by the OpenConf License
Note: Community Edition is available in version 7 only.