OpenConf is available in two editions — Professional and Community.
See below to select which is the right one for you.
|Our Servers (SaaS)|
|Assign Reviews (Automated & Manual)|
|Advocate (Champion) Support|
|Conflict Detection (Automated & Manual)|
|At-a-Glance Progress Summary|
|Submission Acceptance / Rejection|
|CSV / XML / XLS Export|
|User Login Recovery|
|Custom Submission Types|
|Custom Acceptance Types|
|Multiple File Upload Types|
|Advocate Assign Reviews|
|Reviewer File Uploads|
OpenConf Professional Edition includes all the basics of a peer-review system, plus: technical support, over a dozen modules providing additional functionality (e.g., online program, review bidding, committee discussion), and the flexibility to use your own server or our managed hosting service.
OpenConf Hosting Service – OpenConf on our servers
When you sign up for the OpenConf Hosting Service, you can focus on putting together the best event possible, without having to worry about installing software, maintaining hardware, patching operating systems, etc. We provide the OpenConf Hosting Service from a state-of-the-art data center, where the network, systems, and environment are monitored 24x7, and the data is backed up hourly.
OpenConf Professional License – OpenConf on your server
The OpenConf Professional License is available if you prefer to have OpenConf on your own server or will hire someone to install, customize, or maintain the OpenConf software. There is also the option with the OpenConf Professional License to have one of our technicians install the OpenConf software on your server if you already have Apache, PHP, and MySQL installed and properly configured.
OpenConf Community Edition is the right option if you:
- just need the basics: submission with single file upload, review assignment, online reviews, scoring, acceptance and notification
- know what PHP and MySQL are, and have access to a web server that supports them
- are able to install and maintain the software yourself without external assistance
- do not require any of OpenConf's advanced modules
- are not being paid for providing OpenConf-related services
- agree to abide by the OpenConf License